Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Harold giraffe bus!


Hello this post is all about the Harold bus! At school we have been in the Harold bus!  We had lots of fun in the bus, you learn all kinds of things.  There is this plastic doll that comes out of the wall and has half of it's body is body parts under the skin and  the body parts light up!  This bus was really cool it has a t.v on the wall and a brain that talks and lights up when it talks, the walls are carpeted and the ground so it is warm and cosy inside! There is a giraffe that is in the wall and lives there, his name is Harold and he is awesome!  When the lady turns the lights off she turns something awesome on.  She turns lots of little lights on the roof it covers the whole roof and looks like stars.  This bus is very cool and if you have been in it you would know!  In the bus we learnt how we are all different and that's ok. Also we have different fingerprints and eye prints, this is very cool to know that there is nobody else like us!!!!!

1 comments:

Jenise at: June 30, 2011 at 4:41 AM said...

Wow it sounds like you learnt heaps in the Life Education bus!! I have always wondered how they manage to fit a giraffe in there, it's just amazing :-)
Jenise Fitzgerald

Post a Comment

Hi this is my Mihi Mihi.

HI this is my Mihi mihi I have been able to finally put on my blog! /Users/teacher/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Masters/2011/05/19/20110519-102555/DSCF3331.AVI

Blogger templates

My doll!


pYzam Page Pets
FreeFlashToys Page Pets
Myspace Cursors @ JellyMuffin.comMyspace Layouts & cursors

My pet!

My stick family!

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Followers

do youlike my blog!

value="color=12234278&question=Do+you+like+my+blog%21&pyzam_toy_id=6181883">

Another pet!


pYzam Page Pets
FreeFlashToys Page Pets

Blogroll