Sunday, August 14, 2011

Snow fall!


This is a little poem on the snow fall we have just had. There is heaps of snow everywhere and there is supposed to be more coming. It's fun to play in.  We are lucky our school is not closed but we had to drive to school very slowly because otherwise we would go for a bit of a slide!

Snowflakes  land  on  my  nose  and  tickles  my  nose. 
Now the snow just won't stop falling.
Over the snow I  go every footstep is crunch crunch.
Wet and soggy you get when you walk outside and have a snow fight snowflakes everywhere so it is melting everywhere.

2 comments:

Anonymous at: August 14, 2011 at 11:07 PM said...

Hi Hannah
Nice poem, It was cold today but everyone had fun which was good. In the morning when i was at school i got hit in the ear which hurt alot.
I made a snowman at my house so did my brother.
Sarah

Hannah at: August 15, 2011 at 7:36 PM said...

I have been talking to people in Queenstown. The snow is really thick there and it's still snowing. People can't even get out of their driveway. Maybe they will have to start buying sleighs!!!

Post a Comment

Hi this is my Mihi Mihi.

HI this is my Mihi mihi I have been able to finally put on my blog! /Users/teacher/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Masters/2011/05/19/20110519-102555/DSCF3331.AVI

Blogger templates

My doll!


pYzam Page Pets
FreeFlashToys Page Pets
Myspace Cursors @ JellyMuffin.comMyspace Layouts & cursors

My pet!

My stick family!

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Followers

do youlike my blog!

value="color=12234278&question=Do+you+like+my+blog%21&pyzam_toy_id=6181883">

Another pet!


pYzam Page Pets
FreeFlashToys Page Pets

Blogroll