Friday, October 7, 2011

Holidays are here!


Holidays are here yay no more school for 2 weeks and a day I can finally relax and have some fun in the sun not that I don't have fun at school!

Today we had the big morning out where some people hiked and some people biked I hiked we did it at Daffiadol bay we had lots of fun at sept I had a sore muscle but I still had fun we had stops some times and ate some food and then went on we got back to school at 12.30 just in time for lunch it was great fun!!! 

2 comments:

Anonymous at: October 8, 2011 at 11:18 PM said...

Hi Hannah
Yes, i think after that some people were pretty tired. I wasn't really.
Sarah

Anonymous at: October 8, 2011 at 11:19 PM said...

Hi Hannah
Yes, some people were pretty tired after the hike and bike morning out. I wasn't really.
Sarah

Post a Comment

Hi this is my Mihi Mihi.

HI this is my Mihi mihi I have been able to finally put on my blog! /Users/teacher/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Masters/2011/05/19/20110519-102555/DSCF3331.AVI

Blogger templates

My doll!


pYzam Page Pets
FreeFlashToys Page Pets
Myspace Cursors @ JellyMuffin.comMyspace Layouts & cursors

My pet!

My stick family!

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Followers

do youlike my blog!

value="color=12234278&question=Do+you+like+my+blog%21&pyzam_toy_id=6181883">

Another pet!


pYzam Page Pets
FreeFlashToys Page Pets

Blogroll