Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My letter about dogs are better than cats!


This week we have had Mrs Wilcox and we have been working on letters to somebody. I am doing my one to my friend Devon. The whole class has to do it on dogs are better than cats or cats are better than dogs and this is my one!

Dear Devon,

I strongly believe that dogs are better than cats and these are some of my reasons.

Cats are very scratchy,  they scratch you all the time when they get stroppy and grumpy.

Dogs can be well behaved when told but cats are not that good at commands!

Cats eat mice which is disturbing for some people because mice can be used as pets and are fluffy and cute.

Dogs can be used for things like duck shooting, snow dogs and also guide dogs but cats don't seem to do jobs like that.

One thing I personally hate with cats is they cough up slimey, icky, stickey hair balls.

Dogs can be taken for walks and run but cats get dragged along the ground.

So therefore, dogs  are better pets than cats and next time you walk into the pet store don't go to the cats go straight to the dogs!

2 comments:

Anonymous at: October 26, 2011 at 7:36 PM said...

Hi Hannah
Nice one! I recon dogs are much better than cats because they help around the farm and they listen to there names. Sarah

Hannah at: October 31, 2011 at 1:07 AM said...

You are so right Hannah. After reading that I can now see why I love dogs way more than cats!
Mum

Post a Comment

Hi this is my Mihi Mihi.

HI this is my Mihi mihi I have been able to finally put on my blog! /Users/teacher/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Masters/2011/05/19/20110519-102555/DSCF3331.AVI

Blogger templates

My doll!


pYzam Page Pets
FreeFlashToys Page Pets
Myspace Cursors @ JellyMuffin.comMyspace Layouts & cursors

My pet!

My stick family!

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Followers

do youlike my blog!

value="color=12234278&question=Do+you+like+my+blog%21&pyzam_toy_id=6181883">

Another pet!


pYzam Page Pets
FreeFlashToys Page Pets

Blogroll